Okay, so there was only one paper this mid sem. ACCOUNTS PAPER IS OVER! :D Mahahas. So my point for telling you that, is so that i can say i went to the Kids Arcade with Leti JieHui & Sam the day before our paper. AFTER studying of course (: Still.. who does that?! Lol. Alright, so i met up with Leti & JieHui on a lovely Tuesday afternoon. Well we were supposed ta study in the National Library, but guess what.. ITS PACKED! :( Headed to Macs to study. Rather productive i must say (:
Shopped around Bugis while we waited for Sam ta arrive. I WANT THAT SWATCH WATCH! :D WOOO. & many more stuffs. Its time for SHOPPING! I know everyone's saying that. Aha.
Took some pretty prints again (:
& then we headed over to QiJi for dinner.
Thanks Leti! :D Her mom's cute, really.
ARCADE WAS NEXT! So i led them to the hidden Kids Arcade that you probably havent been to for 10 years. Hahahaha, i always go there though :D Played like kids please! So when i was young, i used to always step on the machine to throw those balls into the hoops. Now, i just need to stretch a lil & TADA! I get the ball in (: HAHA. Cheap thrill.
OH, & you remember smacking crocodiles whenever their head pops out from their cave? HAHAHA. Yes, their cave. We played this similar game. & all we do was stick our hand in & smack NON STOP. even before the cats come out. All in all, our highest record was 523. TICKETS CAME OUT LIKE CRAZY! HAHAHAHA. Everyone else in the arcade started playing the game. Damn exciting. I mean its SUPERRRRR tiring, we were all yelling away. (we played it thrice btw) Yet there's this challenge to beat the high score. Which, we didnt :(
Many other games played, i bet you want ta go there now & relive your childhood again.
So, bus-ed home with Leti. We had so much to talk btw. Till i walked a whole 15 mins or so back to her house with her, the time wasnt even enough man! Well, thanks for the company -------------------------------------------------------------
So, that was Tuesday.
Field Trip on Wednesday was pretty much fun & interesting (: Our group went to Chinatown! I suppose we really seem like tourists that day. Haha! Took photos everywhere (for project of course)
Headed to Maxwell for Lunch then walked to Blue Ginger Restaurant in Tanjong Pagar to check the place out.
Along the road you see all the Wedding gowns being displayed. I cant wait for my turn :D HAHA. Well, you have to admit they're pretty! (: At least, most are.
So JieHui Helmi QiZhu & I headed to DhobyGhaut ta walk around. Shopped & played. Then later Helmi & QiZhu left. JieHui & I started shopping! for girls stuff. HAHAHAHAHA. She's darn jealous. TEEHEE! ;) Oh, & she was my ATM for the day. Thankyou :D for lending me money & for your company Goon! (: